It is sometimes required that we look at your media or your project file when you report a bug. Be assured that no material provided to us will ever be removed from our servers or used for any commercial purpose.
- Please upload material / Projects to wetransfer.com - use email@example.com as the address this will allow up to 20gb.
- If you have your own transfer service like Aspera that's ok.
- Copy the link and add it in the email that you send to firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of the issue.
- Please add a text file that explains the issue, the name and type of files (codec and frame rate) is and also your company name.
- Project files should be backed up and then zipped before uploading
Logs and Minidumps
- These files can be easily compressed and attached to a support email for submission
- Log files are found in C:\Application\version\root\\logs
- Minidump files are in C:\Application\version\root\system\minidumps